"Brandon McGee, Industry Insider, Mobile Banking Guru...He is not only the real deal, a genuine industry insider, but also knows exactly what's on the minds of financial service pros as they contemplate the various mobile options." - Jim Bruene, Publisher & Founder, Online Financial Innovations

"Going Mobile. Local executive carves niche as national expert on fast-growing banking-industry technology trend" - Scott Olson, Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ)

"Brandon McGee, the industry's unofficial ambassador for mobile banking" 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thanks AFT!


I just wanted to take a moment to thank the team at AFT for their generous hospitality earlier this week. The picture above was taken with my iPhone from balcony of my room - ahhhh.

Also, I'd like to thank my fellow panelists Drew Sievers and Lisa Stanton. The session was very well attended and I believe we were able to shine some light on a numbers topics within the mobile arena.

No comments: