"Brandon McGee, Industry Insider, Mobile Banking Guru...He is not only the real deal, a genuine industry insider, but also knows exactly what's on the minds of financial service pros as they contemplate the various mobile options." - Jim Bruene, Publisher & Founder, Online Financial Innovations

"Going Mobile. Local executive carves niche as national expert on fast-growing banking-industry technology trend" - Scott Olson, Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ)

"Brandon McGee, the industry's unofficial ambassador for mobile banking" 

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mobile Banking, Vacation & St. Jude

I'm flying out for vacation in just a couple of hours, but I've scheduled a couple of very interesting posts for Sunday and Tuesday...enjoy.


In the meantime, please don't forget that I'm raising money for the St. Jude Children's hospital by running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 11th.

Just a $1 donation from each of you will go a long way, and rest assured that I'm training hard. So far I've logged 313 training miles since January 5th and completed my first half marathon (13.1 miles) last weekend in the time of 1:57:42!

No comments: