"Brandon McGee, Industry Insider, Mobile Banking Guru...He is not only the real deal, a genuine industry insider, but also knows exactly what's on the minds of financial service pros as they contemplate the various mobile options." - Jim Bruene, Publisher & Founder, Online Financial Innovations

"Going Mobile. Local executive carves niche as national expert on fast-growing banking-industry technology trend" - Scott Olson, Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ)

"Brandon McGee, the industry's unofficial ambassador for mobile banking" 

Friday, June 15, 2007

Mobile Banking & Payments - Hits the Mark!

Bankers – Listen Up!

Much like you, I’m bombarded on a daily basis by vendors and research firms offering the latest and greatest report for the low, low price of $XXX.XX and I often wonder, “is it worth it?”

Well, I’m here to tell you that this one IS. If you’re thinking about throwing your hat into the mobile banking ring – I suggest that you purchase and read “Mobile Banking & Payments 2.0 (Leveraging the Third Screen).” Now…I know you’ll say, “but Brandon – can’t I find the same information on the internet,” and I’d have to answer NO. I’ve tried and yes you’ll find some of the information, but it’ll take you weeks (i.e. speaking from experience) and at the end you will not have found all of the information contained in this report.

Disclaimer: I have none! I’m not being paid or incented to write this post. I just truly feel like the report is top notch.

No comments: