"Brandon McGee, Industry Insider, Mobile Banking Guru...He is not only the real deal, a genuine industry insider, but also knows exactly what's on the minds of financial service pros as they contemplate the various mobile options." - Jim Bruene, Publisher & Founder, Online Financial Innovations

"Going Mobile. Local executive carves niche as national expert on fast-growing banking-industry technology trend" - Scott Olson, Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ)

"Brandon McGee, the industry's unofficial ambassador for mobile banking" 

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mobile Money Fails the Mom Test

"A few weeks ago, my mother, seemingly at random, decided to extol the virtues of a bank innovation circa 1970. 'I love having a debit card,' she said, while getting ready to leave the house. 'Really, mom, a debit card?' I replied. 'Yes,' she said. I turned to see she was holding a deposit envelope. 'I use the ATM for everything. I never have to go into a bank.'" Continue Reading

No comments: